- START HERE!
- TOOLS FOR THIS COURSE
- Video 1 - Purpose of the Annual Agency Operations Review
- Video 2 - How to Set Up Your Annual Review Meeting
- Video 3 - Annual Agency Operations Review - Section by Section Overview
- Video 4 - Annual Operating Budget & Capital Expenses
- Video 5 - Business Planning & Goals For Next Year
- Video 6 - Completing Your Annual Review & Next Steps
- Before you go...
Class B Non-Medical Home Care Agencies ONLY
Conquer Your Annual Agency Ops Review 2 CEU Courses is the online course approved by CDPHE and instructed by the only trainer with Colorado home care agency regulations and operations experience. This course provides 2 CEUs towards ongoing training for Agency Managers & Administrators in Colorado.
A timely agency evaluation is critical to the success of a home care agency. CDPHE requires an annual review of agency operations, but there is so much more that needs to be done.
In this course we look at the actual CDPHE regulations and discuss what is required when completing an annual agency review, including the additional policies and systems to be reviewed.
Our goal for the course is to provide an in-depth look at completing a the Annual Agency Ops Review as required by CDPHE, plus combining it with a business planning and setting a budget for a new year. This includes a step by-step review of the evaluation template.
Also, you receive the exact tools needed to complete the evaluation so you are locked and loaded when it comes time after your next survey.
This Annual Review combines ALL the needed reviews for a Class B Agency, including the Quality Management Program and Emergency Preparedness Plan.
Experiences from years and years of completing annual evaluations, plus business plans, have helped to put together a course to save you hours of time and energy to get the essentials of the POC.
I have not seen 1 other product available for Colorado Class B Agencies to easily complete the Annual Review, as well as plan for the next year.
The topics reviewed included:
- Annual Agency Review Template
- Agency Operations Review
- Quality Management Program Review
- Emergency Preparedness Plan Review
- Setting an Annual Operating Budget (with actual expenses and home care expense categories)
This course meets the annual review requirements for:
Chapter 26, Section 8.1 – Annual Agency Operations Review
(B) For the purposes of this section, the governing body shall:
(4) Adopt, review annually and revise as needed, policies and procedures for the operation and administration of the agency;
(5)Review the operation of the agency at least annually;
Chapter 2, Section 4.1.2 – Quality Management Program
The program shall be implemented in accordance with a quality management plan that is reviewed and approved annually by the governing body, or if the facility or agency is not required to have a governing body, by the administrator or the administrator’s designee(s).
Chapter 26, Section 6.12(C) – Emergency Preparedness Plan
The agency shall review its emergency preparedness plan after any incident response and on an annual basis, and incorporate into policy any substantive changes.
Here’s what you get if you join Conquer Your Annual Agency Ops Review now:
- Instantly available 24/7, the 100% online course is accessible anywhere with an internet connection. This is not available from anywhere else. You can start any one of the course video modules, press pause when you get a new client inquiry on the phone or if you need some avocado toast, and resume watching with the click of a button. The flexibility of this course being offered online 24/7 gives you the freedom and flexibility to complete and review on your own schedule.
- Master Evaluation Template. Valuable content developed over a decade of healthcare experiences with the necessary tools to complete your annual meeting.
- Brand new updated content for 2021. There is fresh content to incorporate 2021 changes like COVID-19, CDPHE regulation updates, current projects, etc. These are all covered in this course.
- Course Certificate. At the end of each module there is a course completion certificate to provide 2 CEUs towards Agency Manager annual training requirements.
I’m very excited to bring you this course. It is being offered at $97. The $97 gives you full access to the entire course. Being an online 24/7 course, this allows you to immediately get started and work at your own pace. No need to wait until the next time a course is offered in person, in a conference room that is miles away, having to battle traffic and decide whether to eat chicken quesadillas or the veggie burger.
Are you qualified to offer this training? Yes, you might say more qualified than any other CDPHE approved trainer. First, this course is CDPHE approved and The Business of Senior Care is a CDPHE approved training company. Second, no other trainer has had the actual experiences of running a home care agency in Colorado. I was the Director of Operations here in Denver for one of the largest home care agencies in the country, overseeing the transition into Colorado licensure and successfully operating a home care agency for many years.
How is your company unique? The Business of Senior Care aims to achieve two goals for clients: to understand the regulations facing home care agencies in Colorado and being a resource to drive growth for home care operators. Having these two unique goals is fundamental when developing course content and continually asking myself, “How will this help home care agencies grow?” I believe there are always opportunities to earn more clients and more billable hours, including with understanding regulations and the impact on your agency.
Have you provided training or consulting before? I have already helped numerous home care agencies in Colorado with the fundamentals of regulations for both Class A and Class B licensure. Additionally, I worked at the Corporate Office for Home Instead Senior Care for many years helping home care owners open theirs doors, market services, recruit new clients, hire staff and grow their business. I have been doing consulting for home care companies for more than a decade and continue to be passionate about this fast growing industry.
Do I offer other trainings in order to get all my CEUs from your company? A common request is for an Agency Manager or Administrator to want to complete all required credits during the year from 1 company. The Business of Senior Care is continuing to develop new and innovative content with the goal of being the 1 stop shop for Agency Managers and Administrators. With new content continuing to come out it will soon be possible to take any and all required courses from us!
Also, I’m so confident that you will be satisfied with this course that I am offering a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. That’s right. If you complete the course and don’t feel like it was a valuable use of your time and you don’t have a better understanding of our Colorado home care agency regulations, then simply email me requesting for a full refund. There’s no risk for you in taking the course.
You HAVE to act today.
Conquer Your Annual Agency Ops Review is only $97!
The Business of Senior Care
P.S. You may be receiving emails from me about this course and other courses over the next few weeks and months. I want to develop a relationship with you and help you grow your home care agency. I will be bringing you testimonials, case studies, topic specific presenters and more home care agency knowledge. Please watch for updates and be sure you’re email address is signed up here!